News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsd

Thanks Vaughan ,Andy I think that was your fly I lost on the high bank the killer flee was Alex's famous grey body foam daddy   :lol: :lol:
yer going where

Lochan_load

Haha fair play John, I left one embedded on the dam somewhere, last straw before I walked of with a blank  :x good to see you're back out and amongst the fish 👍🏻

Billy

John,

You know with the luck you carry you could have used a bare hook and still caught your limit.
I don't know why you bother with all that tying mullarky  :makefun

Billy

Clan Chief

Nice tying John and good too hear your out fishing again!

pedropete

allan can i get a look at your loch ordie muddler please?

Clan Chief

:lol:hi Pete! I wasn't using a loch Ordie muddler. My grammar may have misssled you. I was using Loch Ordies, Muddlers and sedgehogs! Sorry for the confusion..

Here's a pic of the battle weary flees!

pedropete

brilliant thanks very much, your ordie is hackle tastic..thanks for sharing.

haresear

Quote from: johnsd on September 05, 2018, 09:52:29 PM
Was casting a line with young Alex on Tuesday first time in six weeks was at a water he has a ticket for anyway the place alive with daddies guess what the fly box I threw in my bag had no daddies in it thankfully I managed to get one from Alex now I know what you're thinking it is unlike me to pounce a fly from someone but I'm glad I did the takes in this place is explosive so this is my offering for tonight

That looks good John. I migt have to "borrow" one :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

Lochan_load

You put me in the notion to tie an ordie muddler pete! I've got one in my box but it's an 8 and a bit of a beast! This ones a 12. I just tie them the same but replace the white hackle with a muddled head
[attachimg=1]

pedropete

haha yea i was thinking about that too Freudian slip .. i don't have any so I'll have to see about that, I've a few non-muddled..that's a great looking 12 mate, I'm tinkering with w.o.i katies the now. andy do you like your hackles long or extra long?

Go To Front Page