News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

That's a very well tyed pattern Robbie!

Yeah! Andy Im pleased with that one! practice! practice! practice!

Lochan_load

Nice proportions on that Robbie, great tying. not one I've fished a lot either but a nice pattern. The practise shows Allan

Robbie

bibio1

One of the best stickleback patterns there are.

Crawhin

Some great tying lads. Loving Pedro's hairy sedges and Robbie's invicta. A small wee-double pearly invicta is one of my go-to point flies when prospecting a new water - seems to imitate a whole range of stuff. The Texas Rose muddlers fair take me back - but has anyone ever caught anything on a TR muddler?!

Have been infested with a fall of daddies here today! Tied a bunch of detached-body jobs - some single-boobed (as it were) and some muddler-headed, which can also be pulled. 

Cheers
Ian

[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Excellent, you've inspired me!

Robbie

Those daddies look the business. I have tied up some with standard pheasant tail bodies, may have to do some with detached bodies as well.

Clan Chief

Excellent Daddies!
Inspired by Pedro! Here's what I'm tying now!

pedropete

evening lads, nice wraps as per, be interested in how you get on with that clouser Dave, never fished a gold bodied invicta..im gonna tie a few..fine hatch of daddy's too, Alan, that's a good looking sedge.., you can tie them half hog style too...legs/ribbing it's all up for variation , I need to go fishing haha..

I've tied up some hoppers, slim and sparse, also a wee black cormorant pattern stickleback esque, not my pattern but one that will be going into my box, ill try and photo them soon.

corsican dave

cheers Pete! i was thinking flatties originally, but i reckon it might do quite nicely for troots. & i saw some mullet in the local harbour today...  :shock:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page