News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Float tube bargains!

Started by Lochan_load, January 16, 2014, 11:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Just a wee heads up to anyone in the market for a float tube/pontoon, a website called waveinn.com has these hart tubes for sale, they have a 5% sale on as well so the top of the range one is going for around £180, £145 cheaper than GAC! Looks a good piece of kit, just don't know if I could sneak it past the wife 😳

corsican dave

Quote from: Lochan_load on January 16, 2014, 11:45:53 AM
just don't know if I could sneak it past the wife 😳

if I can do it with a 13' kayak, anything's possible....
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

Hmm I'm very tempted!! That websites worth a look for other stuff as well, especially for paddles and waders etc, I got rapala wading boots last year for £50 and no complaints at all

Hill loch gold

I've been thinking about a new tube for a while and i really like the look of those pontoons, but to be honest, i don't think i would use it much, as the wee mans always with me at the fishing. Maybe when he's big enough for the tube, we'll get a new 1 each.

Lochan_load

I've never tried one but would love a shot, I'm in the same position as you, if I'm float tubing I can't take my dog with me #guiltyasfeck

scoobyscott

Lochanload Im in midlothian, if that's near you I've got a tube you could try. There great fun. Think their a bit like marmite though, you either love it or hate it

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

tomsampson

Wildfisher

I'd stick with a standard tube like my Shakespeare, because I can get the whole thing, waders, fins, life jacket,  the lot plus all my fishing gear + sandwiches  into a 100ltr rucksack.

Lochan_load

Very kind of you scooby, I'm near Glasgow but might take you up on that if there's anywhere decent near you, when it's a bit warmer!

scoobyscott

When the season kicks off send me a pm if you want, sure we could arrange something.

Go To Front Page